Last weelkend we all went camping. By Thursday we un-raveled and whole gang hit Buck#12. I promised to take the kids swimming after, they we're game (except D-man). Alta brought two friends the rest of us raced. After the race I put my swimsuit on but no one really wanted to go!
It was the last race of series 2. I got the 1st place attendance award gaining the most series points. Catfish team mate Brendan got 2nd overall, sweet. Jesse won the race. I was the first loser for the 3rd time this year. Barry and I battled, Dave was close. Duncan made page one again and mom raced too. Leo said he had a bad start but stayed in to complete a lap. 

I've been thinking about Winter. Funny all those Winter layers and cold seem appealing now. I'm thinking of first tracks powder, early solo am commutes, racing the tank at hillside and picnic tables. Later on that. For now Hillside summer suffer heat fest.....
1 comment:
got a bash guard for the PUG?
I'm thinkin about the pointy rock on the hill at Bassett Creek Park. That is also home of the Pugsley World Long Jump Competition.
Post a Comment