Leo's birthday present. Steady.... Steady...
All us squirrel's have been steady of late. Steady and straight like an arrow Duncan has been enjoying Buck. 4 laps no big thing for him anymore. He did well last Thursday and on Sunday.
My Dad raced on Sunday too. Check out the pic from skinny ski (there's a few pics I will e-mail and buy from the ski). Skinny ski is so cool. http://www.skinnyski.com/
I've been racing pretty good latey. Per the plan steady results as of late. Can't complain. Last Thursday got 3rd at Buck. Sunday after a call up and front line start couldn't clip in. Starts aren't everything, ha! Sometimes it takes a second try but this time it was mid-sole pedaling for 20feet. Finally relief, it will work...clipped!! I took the middle of the gravel road at that point because my personal clip in mayham left no options.
Up the grassy climb I was near 20th!!!! I passed a few. On pavement climb I passed many more. And so the day went. Regardless of heat, I had it. I was able to get real close to Jake a few times lap 5 and 6 but in the end with traffic settled (HOT) finishing 6th overall, 3rd in pro. I'm not always in the money....and rare I get top three in pro too. Thanks Jeff, Sam & Jake for not renewing or not getting that license.
It was a super hot day. Course was tacky and SS rigid is best choice for me bar none. It was a super fun seeing my pops racing, supporting for D-man, and having him support me. Just makes me smile. Thanks!
4 comments:
Heath - I have a pic of you carrying around the umbrella. Do you want a copy? emails me danwistrcill@yahoo
Send Leo over, rabits to be arrowed and grilled. Rabbits now, bambi in Sept.
I'm not sure Leo is into killing for sport. Although he does like fishing. And for the experience we do ete some. I say experience because I can't filet fish worth crap. Leo seemed to know more than I on how to filet'em. Still, for my second time actually doing the filet'n it worked out just fine. Animals no way!
Way. How about the Buck Hill Trek inner team squabbles and through the trail wobbles... What is up with that!?! Seems like a McCaw, McCready and do anything for McGreedy situation (like kin even).
That bright yellow star can get to anyone. HOT HOT HOT. Stay away!
just bigger filets
Post a Comment