Mount Graham Red Squirrel, one of the most endangered mammals in North America!!!!
ANGRY RED SQUIRREL! That being my nick name I searched da web and found a t-shirt a few years back. People asked me last night and always where I got the shirt. Here you go. Interesting stickers and garb too. The Angry Red Squirrel sticker is going on my bike, not yours. :) I hesitate to share such a fine find.
So Buck Hill after Du Lac Dirtspanker was hard. I had a sandbox start. Found myself chasing Zilla and Broten and many other riddlers. All good. I went into the weeds to get into 3rd by first little woods section. Kevin and I then went back and forth chasing after Matt for a lap. Jesse to far up. I got by Kevin for good, and maybe it was when he dropped out? Not sure what happened to him. Long story short I battled Du Lac demons and Matt ending 2nd behind Jesse.
Duncan has a good start and said he was near top 20 before he went 4x4 into the weeds at end of lap1. He still finished un-harmed. Leo did the one lapper and did a bronco almost going over the bars but said he survived fine, no scratches. Mom did rec and got 2nd as well!! Alta just hung out and had fun. We all went to Burger Jones after. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Where did you get the RS tag?
LCR!!!!
Name stays with us!!
derby the goat first time met and ill find a name for your fishes too...
Nah! He's just morphed into an Angry Red SquirrelFish
Post a Comment