Family race notes & tidbits, primarily mountain bike stuff.
Thursday, June 28
Ye Old Geeks' Train'n
I’m a real live geek. I analyze all day at work…..that’s ok. However, analyzing biking is enjoy-able! Some days have it all figured out, others it's a daze. Still, staring at accomplishments & doctor jeckl’n is quite motivating for me. I have schedule up to Leadville, I know I'll fall off to recover as needed. I'm old, due to consequence, recovery is key! Long rides are important for Leadville too. The mix between long & short become a real challenge this time of year. No matter, if all done right I'll start really fly'n.....
Below are screen shots of my lab. BwaaHaHa. Keep in mind what works for me may drag ya & visa versa. If you’re looking to learn about training (about you), I recommend a read through "training links" articles I gathered on right boarder of this page. The Friel bible is good too. Call or write. Ride, get strong, recover well.
1 comment:
LOTHAR!
Geeks rule!
hee heee
Post a Comment