85+ degrees, Manhandler, Shady & Grand Canyon all in, Afton was awesome. Duncan, Alta & Leo (DLA) in too! Nice trail improv's. One slight cramp twinge late race, took time & worked through it.
Perhaps my best race. 15th of 33 in EXPERT, 2hrs22min. It was fun to pedal near top 10 for a bit, nice to chat with Tom & Barry. Training is on-track ...expecting faster, stronger as Leadville nears. Horribly Hilly 200km next.
Duncan did an excellent job as my fuel manager. He's also is getting faster. Most importantly he's having a blast. Way to go podium boy! In picture.
P.S. above pic from skinny ski. Picture links added on right side of page "links". Check John Pederson on-line archive, I ordered, his quality is top notch.
Monday, June 11
MNSCS#3 AFTON
85+ degrees, Manhandler, Shady & Grand Canyon all in, Afton was awesome. Duncan, Alta & Leo (DLA) in too! Nice trail improv's. One slight cramp twinge late race, took time & worked through it.
Perhaps my best race. 15th of 33 in EXPERT, 2hrs22min. It was fun to pedal near top 10 for a bit, nice to chat with Tom & Barry. Training is on-track ...expecting faster, stronger as Leadville nears. Horribly Hilly 200km next.
Duncan did an excellent job as my fuel manager. He's also is getting faster. Most importantly he's having a blast. Way to go podium boy! In picture.
P.S. above pic from skinny ski. Picture links added on right side of page "links". Check John Pederson on-line archive, I ordered, his quality is top notch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Pass on a big "thanks" to Squirl Jr. for his help and heckling... His point "forget about the BBQ and race your bike" got a laugh from the Ricoh sisters in the crowd...
He might be the youngest Ricoh suave yet...
Rock on, Duncan!
Nice riding Heath & Duncan. I think my support crew was right next to yours. I heard a lot of "go Dads" when I went throught the feed zone and I was riding with you, Heath.
Post a Comment