Today after the early storm cell passed, I was pave trails bound for Leb. I left at 6:00am instead of the 5:00am plan...but all worked out. The paved path from St. Louis Park around the lakes was nice, even though a bit wet from morning storm.
Once on Minnehaha it was dry as was Mendota to 494 and South on Pilot Knob. Leb was dry for lap 1 then it rained hard for 3 minutes making lap two a bit slippy sliddy. All good.
It took 4 hours total ride time compared to 4.5 hrs earlier this year(says the sreadsheet log). Nice progress toward Leadville.... Too bad I couldn't leave at 5:00am as planned cause that extra hour was so in me. I did the Mendota route there and back.
Mammoth tommorow.
Saturday, July 1
House to Leb & Back
Today after the early storm cell passed, I was pave trails bound for Leb. I left at 6:00am instead of the 5:00am plan...but all worked out. The paved path from St. Louis Park around the lakes was nice, even though a bit wet from morning storm.
Once on Minnehaha it was dry as was Mendota to 494 and South on Pilot Knob. Leb was dry for lap 1 then it rained hard for 3 minutes making lap two a bit slippy sliddy. All good.
It took 4 hours total ride time compared to 4.5 hrs earlier this year(says the sreadsheet log). Nice progress toward Leadville.... Too bad I couldn't leave at 5:00am as planned cause that extra hour was so in me. I did the Mendota route there and back.
Mammoth tommorow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment