Thursday, July 6

Buck #10

Great race tonight. The whole clan was out tonight, all five of us. Even Alta with her broken leg said she had fun!! Leo was tooling all over and having fun. Duncan did the ride-the-bike-skid to the podium for his award, freak-a-zoid kid. The crowd loved it. Mom is itch'n to race I just know it. She had a good time talking to peeps she knew. Duncan, Mua, Todd, Joel, Deb, and others made it a good spectator race for her. Duncan placed second in beginner and said he was racing fast. Great job! Although I was coming off two near 70 mile days this week I actuallty warmed into the advanced race ok. I thought I'd drag like a dead minow, but actually came on strong enough. Only 34 racers in advanced tonight, I placed 12th of 34, not bad. Should be fresh and ready for Kato Sunday.

No comments: