Wednesday, June 2
Sandstone Rock Climbing
Andy talked me into climbing. Other than the gym once with Leo's boy scouts it's been years since climbing. Seriously, maybe 5 years since real climbing. And even at that bolted sport routes are nothing compared to triad. Anyway we went up a few 9's. I led a 10+ or two. I can still do it......want more. Want to crank up those grades I used too... We'll see.
Climbing gear and bike gear spewed through my closet, distracted, dis-organized. No more school.......just fun choices. Will enjoy these things with the kids. Thursday night Buck Hill again. Most if not all the family will be there again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So if Squrl climbs you cut deal with Seeben to ride/race a bike right... Talk him into a return right???
Start riddlin over Du Lac trip yet? Go up Sat ride Pedmont, camp with LCR goons in field...
=8
Andy on your 24 hour team again!
Post a Comment