Thursday, June 3

Buck#4 Dawn of Ages

I did swell, 10th of 99 results! Can't complain. Off the start it hurt(legs filling). Onto wood chip & up, hurt. Up the climb tried to pace. Counted 13th position. Kevin Seconds, Josh Collins & I battled. Charlie T. went by after warm up. Later Chris F., then Doug S. we're ahead sorting out their own suffer fest. Barry tactfully scheeming as usual. I hoped for steady never ending power. I got a rabbit & slogfest. At times I was one or the other. Kevin faded. Josh & I tourtured each other real good. I'd pass & hammer, then he'd return the favor. Lap 1, 3 & 4 we're like this. Lap 2 I had to dig deep to remain in play for top 10. It was brutal. I think Cheq110 haunts. Love'n SS though. Josh C. got me by 10ft. Sweet beat down! Afton SS next.

No comments: