Saturday I wanted to climb but no go. Instead I woke up at 5:30am. Hit the quickie mart for supplies then woke up Leo & cousin from Sandpoint Idaho. Fishing lake Indy by 7AM. I was the canoe tour guide paddling, baiting hooks, and rapala's. Good work out.
Saturday laced a rear wheel. Saturday night a cousin grad party then Micah n Jessicah's open house til midnight, with kids. Leo finally cashed after 18 hrs. Sister in law picked up in N.E. 12:30am then home. Sun. morning built the front wheel. Then family party again. All Amy's siblings, 4x, n parents all in town for rare family times.
Oh, by the way sapim areo spokes, stans crest & white industry hubs rule at 1600 gr. w/o skewers. Laced em myself SS! My first new set since my ameri-calassic 3yr old wheels. Hmmm haven't biked since Buck. On track for typical 5 hr training weeks....can't complain...............................
1 comment:
Squirl just needs that spinning mouse trap to get the SS legs moving...
Popeye rules.
=8
Post a Comment