Sunday, March 16

Ride N Drool

Official Ride-N-Drool two wheel semi-pro mpls night life training schwagger. Teel gathered a bunch of local yahoo's to Ride about town, giggle, consume this and that. We did a treasure hunt at boom island and landed at secret base near theo for a swell time. CT even had Twin 6 and other swag to hand out to patrons. I kept asking how to win and was simply handed "looking good for jesus, fix-it-kit," did I do something wrong or right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun we had swerving through traffic and riding to Nicollet Island to discover the buried pirates' treasure at Boom Island! ArrghHHH!!!!!
The President even graced us with his flask of cinnamon schnapps! We are so holy (guacamole!)
Heath wins the prize at the end of the night for deciphering most of the "mad cap" phrases! How did he do that?
He just flew in from Orlando and met us with a 100 lb. pack on his back!

Anonymous said...

What the... Ricoh out and socializing??? Say it ain't so.

We've been real bike hermits for so long, now thanks to new blood sisters are peering out of their caves...

RS, you and your single are requested at the next Goodhue County recon mission... You got to riddle that spin before 105...

Ricoh FG out.

HEATH said...

I'm there, have a big back pack to aid on the down hills. I'll be riddling it out in the AM. The goal: see if a center of roll higher than center gravity causes sideways 8's on PUG. That's ok I hear if you pick up bike and spin each wheel once it's helps re-align gravity. HA!