Today Amy & I biked into the wind around burb trailway system. The ride included a coffee shop stop. It was nice to chat without ciaos of offspring within earshot. I used that FIXIE prize from Hilside PUGSLEY series win. That sounds odd. Here's something else odd, how do you FART on a fixie? Unless you really really gotta rip.....relaxing long enough on a FIXIE is a challenge. Is it just me? ha ha ha another thread too!! No wonder true blood fix crowd are in a fearless brakeless hurry.....gotta get home!!
Saturday, March 29
FIXIE FARTS
Today Amy & I biked into the wind around burb trailway system. The ride included a coffee shop stop. It was nice to chat without ciaos of offspring within earshot. I used that FIXIE prize from Hilside PUGSLEY series win. That sounds odd. Here's something else odd, how do you FART on a fixie? Unless you really really gotta rip.....relaxing long enough on a FIXIE is a challenge. Is it just me? ha ha ha another thread too!! No wonder true blood fix crowd are in a fearless brakeless hurry.....gotta get home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shades of an old T5 discussion. 14 per on the cake huh? Happy Bday Dad
Post a Comment