it's a revelation, the next generation..... It made no sense to ride 3+ hrs PUG, on man made surface, BEFORE a big snow storm, so we did. Riccoh no? 2-pin no longer big V to long slog pain. Quote of day 60% in, "it feels like my legs are bleeding inside." 2-pin first to see a R.S. previously top secret route w/25+ hills. Best part was agreement no stop until odometer read 40+. So we kept going...I wouldn't settle for, "it stopped working for a 1/2 mile around lakes" riddle. "Sarg wouldn't buy it," I exclaimed. Sarg you wasn't not there. Oh, look who rode to work today, see pic. Yeah Momma Squirrel!! Blind Melon tonight!
Friday, March 21
Jimmay Says.....
it's a revelation, the next generation..... It made no sense to ride 3+ hrs PUG, on man made surface, BEFORE a big snow storm, so we did. Riccoh no? 2-pin no longer big V to long slog pain. Quote of day 60% in, "it feels like my legs are bleeding inside." 2-pin first to see a R.S. previously top secret route w/25+ hills. Best part was agreement no stop until odometer read 40+. So we kept going...I wouldn't settle for, "it stopped working for a 1/2 mile around lakes" riddle. "Sarg wouldn't buy it," I exclaimed. Sarg you wasn't not there. Oh, look who rode to work today, see pic. Yeah Momma Squirrel!! Blind Melon tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yahhhh! That's what I'm talkin' about!
Go sweet Pugsleys!
And Rock ON MAMA Squirrel!!!
Can't wait to ride witchoo this weekend!!!! Yaha!
Teel
xxo
Crazy like a Squirrel! Grey Squirrel was gona ride my Pug today but decided to give cold one more day to cure. So I hibernated on couch. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You're an animal, red squirrel.
Your map says 42.5, that computer probably quit longer than i thought.
That line on map that points out from cedar lake - ouch.
So many times you looked back and said something and i shook my head no and just kept following you anyway.
jimmmaaay
Good ride, I was impressed with your 2pin effort. Ride even better without the Pugsley load factor. Soon.
Sarge says "What?"
Next time look for the wizard...
FG out.
Post a Comment