Monday, September 17

Single Speed wins Chequamegon 40 mile

Yep, Jesse LaLonde won on 29'er rigid SS 36x16 (cheq site). His blog race story. Ducan nudged in ahead myDad in the 16. Mom 10 ft behind! First pic, Duncan in LCR blue w/mom in black/white jersey close behind. Second pic, Duncan on d move, Amy's wicked witch of the west leg, me on fence yelling GET'EM!! Last pic, D did the deed. Best part....neither knew they we're close til I started yelling & chasing. HA. ..Wha else, my SS 29'er rigid, killer fun at Ojibiwae (night ride) & Rock Lake. baha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saturday, Mexi-squirl for after race shenanigans, riddles, laughs, and out right lies...

Make sure Jr. partakes... All squirls for that matter...

HEATH said...

DEAL. last chance for rs to get on the blocks.

Anonymous said...

Hey Heath and family. I found this page when I was looking up the leadville race. Very fun site! It was great meeting and camping with you and your famly at the chequamegon. Hope to see you around.

Phil Ann Cully and Gillian