Saturday, September 29

I-70 freeway hike 10.2k to 13.2 k el. BUILD PERIOD??

Saturday....9/22...two in a day, SS State Champ Race & Expert Race Sunday.....9/23.....Mammoth w/wife & feinds... was sore til Thurs. Thursday...9/27...Denver on business, side trip, aft hike. Hiked 10.2k to 13.2k n 4.5 hrs RT. Herman Gultch then scramble up. See pics. Sat&Sun.....biking w/my Colorado x-GF's bike(thanks!), 2+ hrs ea day, cherry cr trail & Platte River. Sorta like greenway. It was just what I needed after running up to 13.2k elevation! Legs needed the flush!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phil_Bode said...

Hey Heath and family. I found this page when I was looking up the leadville race. Very fun site! It was great meeting and camping with you and your famly at the chequamegon. Hope to see you around.

Phil Ann Cully and Gillian

(I posted this reply on the chequamegon entry also but not sure if you read past posts)

Anonymous said...

Dust off the bikes and get ready for the Ricoh Rope-a-Dope at Levis...

Bring the whole Squirl clan... Maybe Squirl Jr. can get a point on the Goat...

HEATH said...

Hey Phil! Thanks for the post up. E-mail me and I'll send over out tele, we should get together and have a bonfire for the kiddo's. hweisbrod_175@comcast.net

Squirl looks out for Levis.