Monday, September 3

MNSCS#9 MAPLELAG

GREAT WEEKEND AT MAPLELAG !!!! Everyone shows for the fun and the awesome course. The best MNSCS weekend of the year! FAMILY ROAD TRIP (spot all 5 of us ?) ALL 5 RACED.....LOTS OF WORK Duncan and I both did all three events! STX, TT and XC....awesome fun!!! LOTS OF REWARD MAPLELAG sure was fun. We swam, ate great food, biked, hung out with friends, and as always really love everything about Maplelag. We already booked next year. Early in 3rd lap I was sill holding off Jan, Bill & others. That was then. By end of 4th I went from 1st to 4th age (13th oa). So goes the typical mnscs race for me. Good learning.....look out next year....I have it figured out now!! Maybe. In pic I'm on top, Doug out walking....both Swanson's not on results rouster but I count both in my 26 total XC Expert racers!! THE FAMILY RESULTS: -Amy 3rd in age Citizen(only -1m to Dunc) -Duncan 2nd in age Citizen, all 3 events 9th oa, he moved up to mid-pack! -Leo finished another Kids Comp race -Alta 1st in age Kids Comp -Heath: 13 of 26 OA ExpertXC (made top 15 payout!), -58sec TT, -1:16 STX (full 20 min MTB STX!!) 10th OA all Expert events. Some pictures are from skinnyski.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work to the Squirl Family... There were more angry red squirls at maplelag going after the maple-nut than ever!!!

Yeah, good point, why no swanson's on the results page???

Going to try and rally Team Ricoh into an early morning Saturday Mammoth ride...

Tower out.

HEATH said...

Saturday sounds good, I'll keep my ears up.

Jay Richards said...

Thanks again for supporting our event Weisbrod fam. Good luck the rest of the year.

Unknown said...

Congrats to all from the Flom family. Nice work!