Friday, September 7

Hillside Race

I was able to join the Hillside fun last night. Le-mans start. Great turnout, fun course, beverages, lot's of lcr/farm folk & after bar made it good fun. Race as expected. Sam, Luke, Tom & I hit woods in that order. I kept them in sight for a bit. My 2 yr old Bonti Revolt tires had me sliding. Need to switch tires. I went down on a right hand corner w/shelf rut. The rest of race went quite sketchy, some falls, some rain, fun sliding, & Colbert chasing in distance. On sec4(?) in hilly area put hammer down, that's it. 4th place.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pirate said he got the gold... He said everybody else went down, that equals full loss of points and out of the medals...

In Ricoh land it don't matter where you finish but it does matter if you were in the medals...

Til tomorrow at 8AM, Riddle that. Bring Squirl JR for el Goat to mentor and coach...

T Miller said...

I wish I was on the Ricoh squad so I could get named after an animal or other inanimate object. You guys have goats, squirls, towers, etc. What would I be? ....Probably a fish living in a tank full of beer.

HEATH said...

T Miller- as long as your fast you'd be the "X-doublegill Greenfish." When you slow a bit then you'd be "Beerfish." No matter, unfortunately current alliances leave an ineligible designation.

Anonymous said...

I guess that makes me Grey Squirl.

Dad

HEATH said...

Hey Pop's thanks for posting up. Hmmm Grey Squirl might work. At Chewammie this weekend the saying goes "angry" grey squirl. Forget about that middle ring issue, go big.