Thursday, June 8

Buck #6

Duncan's annual school's out for summer Mo-HAWK

Good race tonight. Smaller adv. field but I'll take it. This time I held back unlike last race, hit congestion area in 20th? instead of 5th.. Last race went out super fast then let Jay, Luke, Dave O and way too many pass as I tried to get in realistic position. VIDEO: I'm the guy in black/grey, by Brendan 3rd or 4th before berm, passing all the nature valley green jersey guys, ha ha (perhaps I'll learn someday) BUCK ADV START VIDEO

Perhaps more road & more musc endo/cruise ints...?? Maybe I can compete w-faster freaks if I lose 10 & gain strength.... hmm..maybe next year, or later this year. I can dream...horizon goals are good. Anyway tonight I held my own & knocked off a few each lap. I ended 17th of 47. Near my 33% best. Happy!

Duncan ended up first tonight in beginner, he edged out his competitor by seconds after a spill. Wahoo! Duncan won & showed off his seasonal MoHawk!! Grandpa even came out for the fun. Mom, Leo & Alta would have come out but Alta's broken leg needs rest.

No comments: