Sunday, July 1

Cranky Cranks Don't Crank??


This year my training and bike tweaking has lacked.
I have a few other priorities ya know.
I'm finally starting to turn screws now.
Turns out the cranks don't turn well. 7.5lbs+ no spin.
All year i ignored and applied quick lube (temp solution).
I knew it would go. Oh well, training. 
A little rust. Ha. Both bearings seized post Cheq dryout.
I mean seized, period. Yeah I've been real real bike lazy.
Breaks wear out too!
Cat says she could do a better job on my bikes (she's not impressed)
My job is going well enough though.
My project was approved hence a new iPad.
I'll be Six Sigma Lean/Black Belt certified (iPads part of the deal!)
Many ask where's D-Man.
Special glasses for glare, head gear, arms handlebar length.
I tell him not to drink that stuff! Clean your room! Nag nag nag. 
Duncan asked if he could cook up his own Epic meal time again.
He went to store with fiends. We come home to bacon cheese sandwiches a making.
See leftover cheese on plate. Oh the cheese in bowl is velveta and cheese puffs.
Yeah after the texas toast bacon uber cheese sandy's we're cooked.......
The chef's poured the whole bowl over 4 stacked high sandwiches.
Other frontal lobe activities include six dudes running crazy.
They go on trampoline, play drums and guitar, sing, more eating etc.
Duncan showed up with a free chair in the back of the pick-up Saturday.
Yeah that ugly thing he's sitting on.........at least it don't stink!!
All good, some things are better than others, and he's having good fun.
D-man claims he'll race the next two with me.
later

2 comments:

Larry Sauber said...

Riddle nation...

Anonymous said...

Does that chair have the "head" stain on it like mama's green chair?