Been a while since last post. I've been busy, needed a break too. I should be on the trainer right now but I hate that thing. Been riding less than I should, but there's all season. Buck last Thursday really heated up the legs (other than 30min trainier) it was 1st time on bike after Kato. Ouch!! At Buck I felt dragged down. Finally on lap 4 I went after Barry. Reeled him in but couldn't pass at finish line sprint. 8th overall. Duncan and I had fun at resurant with the gang after, got home late. Schoooool's out for summer!
Friday morning, yes the morning after late Thursday Buck night, I hit the road with Bianchi. He proceeded to show me every hill possible from my house to and around lake mtka. Although it was only a tad over 2 hours I felt like I was on 6th hour of a hundo. Thanks Keith!
Saturday morning after driving to Lutsen Friday afternoon for a friends wedding, we rode Pincusion Mt. in Grand Marias. I went with 2-1 gearing on the 29'er SS. Although we went relitively slow it was a good slow workout. I have a great video of the Moab like terrain but need a memory card to transfer. Good times. See you Thurs. at Buck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment