Monday, September 14
-- SKEETERS --
Why do I keep thinking about Winter? Maybe it's because the insects are attacking the squirrels. Insects and Squirrels are going nuts, no? Get off me! Pollen, Dust, go away! Sunshine is nice but looking forward to colder variety. Levis pictured. My bike shifting technology soft. Shifting for most of the season has been 1-up 2-down or 2-down 1-up if you know what I mean. Anti pro old set-up ruled my riddle rides. Lately ride times are short. Perhaps legs will be back for Cheq....... Stripping 1x9 to SS was relieving!! Who has the secret gear choice for both Cheq or St. Cloud. If there's one thing I learned is last year - I didn't learn last year. And big tires or small tires? I know. Perhaps looking forward to future where I beat Lance on his turf. .........no not Hayward but I'll see you there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
=8
Election in 4 days... QP will stop at nothing or everything to be in charge.
Litttle black bugs that stick to your arms make Grey Squirrel crazzy.
Exactly! The little black bugs get into the fur and try to nest.
QP-every good pres needs a good women.
0.00008 g of protein in each knat.
The best are the drunk bees that end up in your sweater...
=8
Sunday... Rock Lake forwards and ricoh style (backwards)... Got a pass like 2 years ago?
=8
ROCK? I'd rather, but chances are 90% I'll be towing the line. If not sympathy vote or not.
Levis calls for the fun, Austin or Levis - the latest riddle
chequamegon race recap. is sauber racing??
Post a Comment