Wednesday, September 2
Latest Bike Set-Up
I was actually happy with the bike set-up the entire Afton race. Same Stans tires I blamed for that Awesome Crash (click pic twice)worked all eve, all dewy wet night and all sunny day. No no no nothing too new on the bike. I
ain't sponsored by a bike co per-si'. I still have the same 2007 Kona Scandium and Misfit Aluminum frames. Same 1+year old Ameri-classic 29'er light wt/duty wheels. Same orange cables. Same paper thin brake levers. My arms don't get sore from rigid anymore, yes! The Black Ops Origin8 fork (w/removeable canti posts) works like it should, even screaming down Afton front S-Turns....ripp'n rigid. Those Stans Crow & Ravens did well pre-fall season at near 20lbs psi, neary a pump in 24 hrs of Afton. It all worked awesome. I had a 36T front ring and 9spd 11-32 rear. Perfect for my 9 laps. I'll race 1x9 the next few races then back to SS for Chequamegon & St. Cloud. Keep keeping on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, the basement is looking good!
How do you run them skate tires???
=8
E, The boys are down in one of the rooms! Bathroom just needs shwr curtian & tp roll holder. A few odds n ends, mom says good enough to load up the rooms! I don't reccomend this do-it yourself riddle to anyone!! The pride of a job done does nothing for me.
The Stans Crows worked great at Afton post rain without issue. The crows worked like crap at Hillside in dusty loose rocky. The knobs going on for fall soon. Maplelag a riddle....prob go 8 block on 8/2+1=29 or 8
Skate Crow's... I just realized another reason why your the Red Squirl...
What time you setting sail north?
See you up at the laggedMaple. Looking to crack myself up heckling you in the ST again...
=8
Post a Comment