TJ says he's # 1 ranked Pro competing in the Cheq40. Wow, talk about getting the game face on early! Does that work? Sweet. Good work #1. You got a good shot like many. All good. Ok, I'm ranked 68th. Ha! Not sure how I rank. Age? Always finish predictably? Oh, I get it, it's my good looks...!!! I may race in TX again early October, that helps. Anyway, see you at Cheq40 on my SS. I'm just out to beat my time from last year without bike issues. My Game Face. Charge!Wednesday, September 16
CHARGE! 68th Rank Pro to Compete in 2009 Chequamegon 40
TJ says he's # 1 ranked Pro competing in the Cheq40. Wow, talk about getting the game face on early! Does that work? Sweet. Good work #1. You got a good shot like many. All good. Ok, I'm ranked 68th. Ha! Not sure how I rank. Age? Always finish predictably? Oh, I get it, it's my good looks...!!! I may race in TX again early October, that helps. Anyway, see you at Cheq40 on my SS. I'm just out to beat my time from last year without bike issues. My Game Face. Charge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your sixty 8!!!!
Need any kicks to the shin at mile 10?
Sat breakfast at the CO-OP 7AM...
=8
Post a Comment