Sunday, August 24

In a hole at the boarder WORS

So as expected after 2 big digs this week, results suffered. Attached is a shot of 1 of the 2 holes I dug this week. Oh me arms! Add in a 24 hr race last weekend, it's a knock out. Leo, Duncan & I showed up early enough. Yet when I heard kiddie race was up I quickly found Leo & signed him up. Anyway, once the boys we're set just 20 min of warm up not enough. The race was fun but I dropped my gel flask, stopped hard & broke my front brake cable loose. So for two+ laps went without front brake. A guy cut me off causing me to save a crash with both feet, he said sorry after race. Lap 4 no water cause it fell out somewhere. Yup one bottle was mine! By lap 5 I was coming on strong, wish race had 2 more laps!! Oh well, wasn't just me.... I saw Brendan's chain fall off at start & later heard had no gears, just 3to1 ratio. So another race done. Come on Maplelag.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Squirl Clan, go get the maple-nut!!!

FG will be in a remote location within the eastern block...

Gayle said...

Heath, I love your blogs! I have no idea what you are talking about most of the time, but I love reading about you, your family, the bike races and what you all are up to. The videos are wonderful!!!! It's a great way for me to see my great niece and nephews!

HEATH said...

FG all sqrl's will be representing and after the maple nut. Eastern block what it aint.

B Sis G- no need to talk the language, as you know a picture worth 1k words. Glad you found us in cyber space. Funny.