Friday, August 22

Oh I EGRESS!!

Ok so Afton was great cause we (LCR) showed up, lots of team fun. Guess it wasn't too clear in previous post, I scored fasted lap and my team won overall too! if you were there you saw these awards handed out. Nice vids of racers on stage ect. My favorite is my son Duncan and Trent, Micole & Jordan the "LCR" (Little Crazy Racer's) geting recognized for their 11, 13, 15 & 15 yr old efforts. 19 laps, way to go!!
This week after Afton 24 was just swell, more like swelling. Monday Jimmay & I hit Theo on our PUGS to spin out Afton. A few side adventures, a hot lap then libations & pizza at the legion. We saw a large group of morc'es, all good. The enclosed picture shows Tuesday night & Wednesday night digs (2 windows!), also shows Thursday night race results. Yeah, dig'n holes makes ya sore. Not a bad Hllside race result considering all and a bee sting on the knogg! Today, Friday, snuck 1 hr ride in. Then dug some more to fit gavanized tub in hole. Saturday the last tub and egress widows go in.
Sunday it's boarder battle in WI. Needless to say all the sleep in the world won't help muscles recover in time, but I EGRESS, I mean digress. Looking forward to Maplelag more than anything....a most excellent time.

No comments: