Friday, June 20

Buck#6 - Series Final

That was fun. Sandy, loose and riddled with sketch was how the final race played out. Off the start goal was to ease out and not go for broke. I hit the woods in 5th where Chris scketched and Luke went by him. At the water tower hill I went by Scott and pretented like Chris and Luke we're in reach. Nope. On lap two my chian sucked into the spindle area, the up shift trick didn't work. I had to get off and pull the chain out. Dave and Barry flew by. Jesse got by later. Back in the woods gathered steam and started to fly. DOWN! Yup, front tire slid out while going mock. I did catch Barry and after some back and forth, passed and then went after Jesse fast. NO GO, went down again hard! Got up, all good. Barry caught me. We rallied together with John in sight behind... I was able to sprint in for finish just ahead of Barry for 7th. I scored 3rd OVERALL in the six race series!! Check out the goofball pic for my bike store sponsor Behind Bars. Ha ha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to get the nut...

What is the next target for an angered Red Squirl?

FG Out.

HEATH said...

Prefer a group of comp or expert guys to rally Afton 24 with......still looking....

Anonymous said...

Riddled... We made a pact, can we fill 2 that speak the language? I can't seem to translate... Misfits are down 1, but I'm obligated to RS first...

Copy?

HEATH said...

Calling the farm....

Anonymous said...

Earth to STH??? Earth to STH??? You copy Farm Team???