The whole family made it out for Buck#5. Amy and Duncan raced two laps. Leo did circles with other kiddo's and Alta had fun running laps instead of using the bike. She wasn't into the kids race. It's Summer and the kids are out of school!! I'm not, still taking classes working torward an MBA at St. Thomas. Don't let Duncan's mo-hawk mis-lead you, he's straight A's...every class every semester. Anyway, fun for all of us. Great after race crowd as ussual to0.
My race went ok. I went into Afton race with sore arms from the new Wii. Ask me about my boxing skills!! At Buck last night I wasn't sore from Afton but tired as School, work and all has me taxed. With only 20min on bike since Afton did better than expected.
The Race FMPOV: off the start pedaled normal and was leading for a few feet again! Silly me....but it feels fine. I went into the woods behind Brendan, Cory, Chris and Luke. Although a few gaps I was able to bridge close to Luke & Chris. Chris let Luke go by & I charged with Chris through lap 1. Barry caught us, Chris and Barry pulled away. Lap 2/3 I was barley able to hold Dave off. By end of lap 3 feeling stronger, hammered a gap on Dave. By end of lap 4 got within 20 seconds of Barry and Chris. I saw Chris sneak to a finish in front of Barry, then rolled in for 6th..... WORS Sat., back Sat night for all day Sun w/family. See Penn Cycle web page, results are posted. Last note, rumors spread fast around here...
Friday, June 13
Buck#5 all 5 Present
The whole family made it out for Buck#5. Amy and Duncan raced two laps. Leo did circles with other kiddo's and Alta had fun running laps instead of using the bike. She wasn't into the kids race. It's Summer and the kids are out of school!! I'm not, still taking classes working torward an MBA at St. Thomas. Don't let Duncan's mo-hawk mis-lead you, he's straight A's...every class every semester. Anyway, fun for all of us. Great after race crowd as ussual to0.
My race went ok. I went into Afton race with sore arms from the new Wii. Ask me about my boxing skills!! At Buck last night I wasn't sore from Afton but tired as School, work and all has me taxed. With only 20min on bike since Afton did better than expected.
The Race FMPOV: off the start pedaled normal and was leading for a few feet again! Silly me....but it feels fine. I went into the woods behind Brendan, Cory, Chris and Luke. Although a few gaps I was able to bridge close to Luke & Chris. Chris let Luke go by & I charged with Chris through lap 1. Barry caught us, Chris and Barry pulled away. Lap 2/3 I was barley able to hold Dave off. By end of lap 3 feeling stronger, hammered a gap on Dave. By end of lap 4 got within 20 seconds of Barry and Chris. I saw Chris sneak to a finish in front of Barry, then rolled in for 6th..... WORS Sat., back Sat night for all day Sun w/family. See Penn Cycle web page, results are posted. Last note, rumors spread fast around here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment