Thursday, May 22

Buck #3

My 29'er SS rocks, same misfit psycles ss bike as last year. Anyway, nice job all ! Results in picture, I see results on Penn site now too. The Race from MPOV: Straight off scary start Sandbox and Sieben started boxing me in, somehow escaped. Then there was a wild pedaling guy in a white-ish jersey(h-wood team?). Sam & I we're caught behind watching as he stood throwing bike from left to right pedaling for the tour win. Into the woods he faultered causing Sam and I to slow. The reason I think he was h-wood team is because he pushed Sam as he got going again. Must have known each other? Sam just said, thanks, mellow-like what ever. After wild guy went OTB on log we never saw him again. I chased hard after Sam and intern lead me nearer to the lead group. Sam passed Luke. At the top of the water tower climb, I saw all-of'em go into da woods, then fell off pace. From there it was un-eventful until Dave O finally caught & passed on water tower climb, lap 4. I was able to coast in from there as no one was too close behind. The single speed was fun as all get out and didn't slow me down until perhaps later in the race.....til next time.

No comments: