Although tornado sirens we're blaring at 5:30pm Pat remained calm taking in blackberry, team member, and eye to the sky data points. The thunder cell passed and not much rain fell. The team and racers said let's race, and that's what we did!!! Only a few rain drops on racers. The kids race afterward was a rain fest. Pat stood out there and cheered them on!! After awards I went up and personally thanked Pat for the event and supporting the kids race in the rain.
The race from MPOV: With an hour of hill work earlier in the day on the legs, still had a good race. 29'er SS is so fun, just can't shut up about it! Off the start I was leading up the hill. It was quite odd as it took a while for Brendan, Chris and finally Ben to catch up. Once they hit the woods I hammered hard to stay with them. Scott was behind looking to bridge. Up on water tower climb they pulled away. My goal was to not let Scott catch me, he never did. I did catch Chris when his bike had string clogging the gears, he removed. Chris and I went back and forth for last three laps. I think he was toying with me. On the last water tower climb he rocketed, never caught him and finished 30 seconds behind him in 4th. Here's the prelim results. Check the penn site too as last week they posted series to date results....stay tuned on that!
2 comments:
"Dude!" Just say Okay... You know what I'm riddling. Vet Class. I don't have many targets for the year, but this is looking more like one if RS is ready to chase...
Copy?
copy yet, looking like a let down for the soldiers on that team riddle....fresh single track for me and near that town, sounds all good. Need to get sql fam buy in...then will deliver Y o N.
Post a Comment