Shadduupp Jimmay!
Fun race. Interesting start and was with the leaders longer than ussual. Sam did ask to go by and I obliged. My goal, and hard to do sometimes, is to start my ussual too fast but not be a blocker. Once Sam went by my position was solid between leaders and next group. Tom was behind for a while gathering his plan, but soon passed. It wasn't until start of lap 3 that John and Jesse passed on either side showing me the double pickle pass up the road. By the later parts of lap 3 I caught back up and was strong enough to get by both by start of lap 4. I held strong and actually got stronger torward the end. Results attached. cheers all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i knew we could rely on you for results...
Damn, squirrel, you just need to kill 1 min per lap and you're there.
2pinz
Did you hit up hOOters for old time sake?
D-
Guilty. Old time sake? My first time there. Visited another location just once in Indianapolis too. Not really my regular thing at all. But I will say the wingo game, beverages and food all we're good. So maybe I'll join the regular crowd on that.
2PIN you rocked, way to make the move to the faster herd. If you keep on stampeeeeeding you will knock a few bulls over and get farther out of the spray.
Nice start Heath!thanks for letting me by,& posting the results.I was hoping not to wait all weekend to see the times.
Post a Comment