Sunday, February 3

Secret Meal Replacement

Laced up some new 29'ers. They will be my bombproof commuter & pounders. Note meal replacement bar. Yes chocolate covered rarity. Soon will back off sugar season. On yet another note, did secret training today, others we're pond racing. How'd that go?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pond racing points only go to ley Pirate and J240... The rest of us were ill communicato...

What's your motor boatin time lookin like in the near future? No traps set yet...

Oh, Murphy recon missiong on Friday, 7 mile rut laid by ley pirate almost did me in and took me over the side of one of them bridges... 10 feet down I went... All good, point to the swash buckler...

FG out.

Matt said...

I've been curious about those Surly hubs for sometime now. Interested to hear the report.

Oh....I ain't in NM no more. :-)

HEATH said...

FG, motor boat idle now. Hitting books instead of reg eve ride time. You know my Sat story 2. So it's commute w/o boat. Maybe Sunday before Sunday? Hammer on the way to the shop. J240 and Zilla working hard to get Mboat power.

HEATH said...

Matt, CO, arrrgh. And I thought NM was opposite of MN. Enjoy. Your now Durango Matt. You doing that race there? Those hubs I scored for a 1st LY. Finally decided to do something with them. Seem solid enough anyhow.