Pirate says.......................
Saturday, January 26
MURPH 3.75 HOUR TOUR
The trio, da-da-da O'clown bikes left car just b4 800& returned 3.75 hrs later, >3.5hrs O ride time. A beatdown it was! Mostly boot-ish track, cept FG's solo pre-tour 4" tread & some shoes "close" to lot. I called it crunchy cereal w/steep soggy milk riddled boot pop sections. Yeah, A B crave'n protien, fish farts, sunny yella, orange & green foods for days now.....KWIM? We returned to da motors & noticed vandals work, or was that a sistahs work?
Pirate says.......................
Pirate says.......................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
"If not for the courage of the fearless crew the minnow would be lost... The minnow would be lost!!!"
Gotta lure out the rest of the skirts for the next voyage...
This FG licking wounds... Out.
haha, nice pic.
2pin
This skirt is going to kick some pirate asssssss at Hillside next month! Yarrrrrrrgh, land ho!
Lothar rules!
xo
Wait a second, anonymous, right. .....and your riding HS. I better see you on brown single gf.
I am out of that cab and am ready to roll on my sweet SS 29r!
Girlz rule! Boyz drool!
Post a Comment