Saturday, February 9

Walker Theo School 2pin Cold Purple Pug

Run on thoughts.... I like climbing Kenwood/Walker Art Center area hills w/PUG, laps. Results. Also PUG on road is darn hard steady state, call it tempo time. School full on, 2 mba classes, trying to bike there & back as often as possible. Purple PUG was a score for Grey Squirrel, glad I jumped Craig's list fast. Saw 2pin at Theo today. Didn't know it was him til I followed his PUG tracks to him, a whole new trail area today. Sweet, thanks 2pin! This eve biked to a dinner partay, met Keith, Micah, & Jack, we lapped about Theo area including snowboard hill. Twas ZERO degree F' out w/strong winds, lasted an hour out there. Legs are back again. Out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lothar rulez!

hee hee

C U Sunday Pugsley.

Over.

Anonymous said...

Copy. Fat for Sunday. SNOW DANCE ON!

Anonymous said...

Bring your best clown suit to the pugsley ball at Hillslide...

4-5" of the white... Don't forget the sunscreen for some motor boatin'...

FG out.