It took a while but finally found my heart rate again after Hillside single speed effort. Racing the geared bikes with my SS for 3 hrs was work. Finally recovered, ready to go.
The road bike has been, do I dare say, enjoyable. I like the big ring effect. It may be the ticket this year. Been able to hone in on desired effort and effect. Still freak'n scared, but riding road!
The other day, at airport, between waiting for flight and layover next day....I walked an hour straight, twice, with carry bag dragging behind. It kicked my butt. Not while doing it, next day, I was trashed. I suppose it was the amex effect too if you know what I mean.

Since I can't be totally selfish and do want my kids to enjoy the sport, we went mtn biking. River bottoms it was. We hooked up with Joe and his kiddo's for a great day. Out to the raft and back...don't worry moms!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment