Friday, May 18

BUCK RACE "Wipe Out"

Yep that was me on the ground 20ft from the start of the Buck race last night. I was in row 2, decided to shore up in open slot row 1 between Hall/Guse. Bad move. It was obvious right side of line-up was going to require a merge left after start(congestion). At the gun I hesitated not to interfear with Hall. Next thing I knew my bars we're between Hall and Guse's seats. Guse veered into me to avoid that right to left issue mentioned above. Front tire lift over and down, on the ground. Didn't get run over, whew. Got up and chased for 11th, <53m> Duncan was super pleased, he finished a lap in about 22m. He likes his bike w/d-brakes, can ya blame him. Lucky kid. Branch and his Dad came out and raced, so Duncan hung out with Branch after the race. Alta came along tonight. It as great to see her riding the bike and without leg cast. She had a good time with Gracey (sp.), Teel, Keith, Sheila and all. Awesome so many peeps came out!! Can't wait til Amy and Leo show for the fun. Oh, I won a helmut in da raffle. It's a small road type, Duncan may sport it. Buck link on right updated to 2007.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lothar,

you cruised and ruled! Love to see bikers coming out of the woods with mud on their faces!
You should watch for the SS girls at Buck Hill one of these nights.....we may just conquer those hilly hills yet! Yikes!

xo

Anonymous said...

Red- get u r funk'n ss bad self on bike next race! Amy & I will C U tonight. H