Sunday, April 22
Duncan Racer Update
Duncan has/had pnenoumia. Yeah, this last week really freaked us out. No school all week. Sunday, 7th day, the 2nd batch of antiboitics finally started working. After 7 days his fever finally stayed at or below 101! Whew.Other than some coughing Duncan seems over it, back to School Tuesday. So that's it, the attached video was the most Duncan did all week. Amy's parents brought us a piano..... We did some distracted biking on cruise control. Tough week, nothing really mattered but Duncan. Later. I'll eloborate on the gals biking progress next post. Duncan & I will see you at Hillside & Buck races soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you're feeling better Duncan!!!
Nice piano music!!!
Looking forward to seeing you race at Buck Hill this year!!!
Larry Sauber (LCR/ Team Ricoh dude)
Hey Larry I'm feeln better and i want a jersey this year! I'l have a KILLER MOHACK this year.
Post a Comment