Monday, December 4
Operation, Owie-Zowie, Pass Out, Back-Up, Ice-On
Who cares! Dec 8th update...what's this about? Hernia op. Dec 1, since May/June had the hereditary pop-out thing in my bell'aay. We'll had the operation, recovering fine now. The title shares some 9-1-1 post op fun. Won't go into it. Anyway, can't ride yet and hate'n it. This weather stinks too, not fair u can ride & I can't...tat always bothers me. Call me stitch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heath, hope you heal quick. You will be on the bike in no time. I am in the full swing of training for next season. I am contimplating jumping up to Expert, but it depends on how the traing goes.
Cheers Matt,
Thanks, I'm progessing right along. I should be ahead of last year even with my recent fun.
It's a race even in off-season. Timing, planning, execution, it's fun to know others are after the same thing. You will do well next year. Enjoy!!
Heath
Post a Comment