Tuesday, December 19

Floyd, Armstrong, Technorati

Ok, now word is Leadville 100 race directors confirmed Armstrong AND Floyd are both doing the race. I booked my hotel right after the race last year, eager to do it again in 07'. I hope the general feel of the race doesn't change. I have a feeling Merilee and Ken will ensure things remain status quo as much as possible. For more on Leadville google it or go to UltraRob's site. Yeah, I added more training and Ultra Rob links on the side bar. Ultra Rob has a good site with a mix of activities, info. Technorati, that's interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red Squirrel... Once Team Ricoh always Team Ricoh... Do not go the ways of others who have strayed away, because you'll return one day...

Blood in, blood out...

HEATH said...

Copy that, 10-4 el presidente!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.