Saturday, September 22

Hillside 1:30AM Skinny

Impatient, I was bitching bout generator, lights & film crew set-up.
Now happy bout it.   Thanks Scrappy and Zilla productions!!
Better race this week...who cares...Moose got hit by a tree, then to Hospital. Crazy wind blew through as we raced. Rec class was racing behind adv and that's where it all happened. All I saw was tons of flashing emergency lights from a far. Glad he's going to be ok.

Video.....getting ready for el natural river bottom log skinnys found last year, we'll find more.

.....................with all this fun I might skip Sunday................
seriously

btw Camping at Hillside after out was a blast!!!

4 comments:

Larry Sauber said...

Affirmative. You did skip Sun. Suppose to take back your title.

Lisa T said...

Next time I need to remember not to scream when shooting video!

HEATH said...

I asked for permission to keep the sound effects, E informed you and you said ok right? Honestly I started clipping segments and the sound just happened.

Eric W. Flom said...

My new favorite Pugs movie...until the Stoner winter wipe pops up again!