Monday, October 15

Back after Crack

60 Miles West To Hutch, celebrate good health

It's been a while. I checked out, normal late season check-out plus cracked up this year.

Let's just say this year has been full of idioprofen and motrin moments. Well nothing too serious, not a moose-acre just crack. First point, seems this year focus was on family and work, and that's all good. Kids getting older and 4 week long trips to AZ for work, all good!
Looked outside to see if Leo and Friend made it, yep my boy Leo fixing a flat
So I focused on uber fun when available this Summer. Like road crashing on gravel with wood at Hillside (scabby scabs for weeks). No meds required there. Somehow I cracked my hand. Nice lump finally healing after Chequamegon weekend. Couldn't lift a cx bike.

Also managed to just race at Hillside while also work'n through a lower back issue (huh it's been years). Still no meds. Then after 5 years or more without a motrin moment I created one at Hillside. In a stupor I wheel'ed off a skinny at 1:00AM and slammed onto my back, on a root none the less landing. I can honestly tell you I sneezed 12 times in two weeks. Like a butter knife into the back. Still hurts. Yep motrin moments. Take as needed.

Thanks work, nice pad over golf course at foot of mtn trails. 

Train all day, work some but mainly play at night! In AZ heat and Mtn's. See the trail? Getting dark....

The 4 week long trips in 4 months trips to AZ for work we're great career learning and killer great rides at night. Love South Mountain!!!! Especially at night with lights. I have it wired! South Mountain, AZ "At more than 16,000 acres, South Mountain Park/Preserve is the largest municipal park in the country"

Nates cross country. THE RIVER LOGS ARE CALLING. Snow or Motrin???




No comments: