Thursday, September 13

Phoenix S. Mtn Night Ride

With nightfall earlier now, packed lights for South Mountian night ride. I've hit almost every ridge line and hike a biked almost every major access over my trips here. Once up the ridge, the ride down is so fun. Better at night!!!!

From the south Telegraph pass is an easy access. A 20 min hike a bike. I hiked it after the 9 mile dessert classic trail. I came up in the saddle then headed up.




 Halfway down....

Buena Vista Lookout in the day..
This is how it looks during the day....

So unreal at nught. I admit I walked down more as I didn't want to kill myself up there. Amazing how many big ear rabbits, frogs, sipiders, heard a rattler, catapillars and life is up there. Good times....ok back to work.

1 comment:

Larry Sauber said...

You know more bout that place than me now.

See you at Cheq?

Hope I was wrong- you are a former prez not stuck in the metro.

If not racing meet me at OO at 7AM on Sat. Ride til the masses come thru.