Friday, April 6

Snubbed by Green & White

We'll Good Friday to you! Today I headed east for a near 70 mile day. I was snubbed by two bicyclist wearing colors. Maybe it was my invisible orange bike, or black tights revealing scary huge bulges that created blinding shadows in the mid-day sun. Perhaps the too hot rod colored too bright o jersey blinded the duo's view. No matter, I'm sure they we're saving watts for the uber beat down of a ride ahead. Yeah a couple of real watts.

Speaking of power. I've tapped into the new hub and really enjoying it thus far. I've yet to do a profile test but having fun looking at lines and colors. :) Yeah, the hub already causing me to pedal harder, and that's not even doing drills yet. Power is real. Heart rate, speed and perceived just not the same.

Gears or SS at Rag. Not sure. Gears on now. If i end top 10 I'll be surprised. Looking forward to a great long day on the bike with you all. The Rag rules. Good base work for Cheq100.....

5 comments:

Larry Sauber said...

The fishes have a tiff with the Grand hotels? I bet they wave at lcr. Ha

We hold hands next sat.

Makup for no spring beatdowns.

DMC said...

gears and 28mm tires,, hope it is the right choice..
see ya sat morning..

BeccaNate said...

Those Kelme riders from 2000 are still recovering from Le Tour, you know.

Anonymous said...

Jinx yourself again with top 10 talk.

Anonymous said...

No jinx rag good.