Sunday, April 29

BLOW OUT!!!

Not much to report. Sick of blogging.
Last weekend at Hillside noticed parking lot neighbor bike had blow out. Guess how?
Turns out his car muffler was strategically placed. I sympathized then had to take a pic.

Below. Switching p-tap btwn CX and heavy mtb. I'm just having fun biking right now. Nothing too serious as far as training yet.
Later

2 comments:

Larry Sauber said...

Bloggin is yag aint it... Not sure why I keep up on it. Probly self amusement.

You ever heard my brothers bike tire meets muffler story??? Welch Village 2002, his first citizen race. I bet he went 215lbs at the time. Linebacker.

We should do that Iowa trans, just to see who gets lost first...

Memorial weekend... Get a Pass???

Anonymous said...

I vote for SQRL lost first. Heck, lost 2nd and 3rd too. The "heavy MTB"??? HA. Dont squeeze those brake levers hard.......BREAK levers.

Q