Wednesday, November 2
Not 1st loser, even worse for 1st!
The Summer MN MTB series results are posted. Just like a few years back I end 1st in Pro. Truth is the top 5 overall series points leaders get pulled out of age group rankings (including pros). So basically I end first in pro age group category by loser default! Funny. Last year 5th this year 7th overall pro/elites. Good year anyway. My highlights for series we're when I was in form at DuLac, SS up the start climb and bagging a good race. Afton series race ending with top results. Only one race of 8 used gears. Other good times Afton 24 with D-Man. Cramping at Ragnarok was a highlight, Heath Hill at RAG! Cheq100 4th overall on SS. What's your summer highlight and goal next year? Not sure if I'll hit form before cx season is done (it's all new fun).....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey 3 generations of Squirrels on the Podium. That's great fun no matter how you cut it.
Post a Comment