Monday, November 28

White Industries Hub Guts

The popp-itty pop pops left me in awkward gears, like single speed puggin at the river. Just a few anoyances on the almost full standard route. Next time sanctuary to ferry and back. So about the White Hub, now that I'm inside to clean and re-lube i like'em even more.Love'em. The design is solid. I use'em every Summer and Winter in ALL conditions. Hmmm I wonder if it's really the problem? 
OK, leave to my pops to have the goods. I re-lubed the hub with FREE HUB SOUP. Ionized copper five part blend, and most impressive -49f to 120f, 100% water proof. I also stopped by Guse's shop for a new cassette. If it still pops and skips i'll know those pauls are worn out for sure. I also put on a new triple up front. Chain new already new (one 4 hour tour only). I'll need a new middle ring with ramps and 24t as that was also a sucky problem on the rock ring set-up, other ring set....but that's another story. See you on the commute tomorrow early!

4 comments:

Larry Sauber said...

No rock ring? Swimming Squrls must levetate.

HEATH said...

The rock ring set has 24t chain suck, and the "yeah just gimme the inventory" 32t ring had no ramps. I'll be ringering a rock set again soon, or will be missing teeth.

Anonymous said...

Hopin Santa reads this?

HEATH said...

I've been told I've been naughty... Gole dang-it!