Funny how the brain twitches at night. Over the weekend I had interesting mental projections.
-ONE NIGHT I dreamed I was riding my new SS through parks and tough places kicking butt on CX bikers struggling, dabbing and cursing. I can only assume this is my excitement to ride my new bike, and the weather change means bike choices. It very well could be second guessing the CX bike choice for Ragnarok111 (I'm not changing). I need those tires!!
-THE NEXT NIGHT I dreamt the forecast was snow on Monday (it was), I got on the pug and like many days this Winter snow piled up and the commute home was absolutely fab. I re-lived my Winter fun thinking dreaming it was still Winter. I guess I'm having a hard time letting go of Winter fun.
I'm ready for Ragnarok it's a great ride to pound in needed bike time. If I end top 10 I'll be surprised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No cat scratch pics or DRAMA to try and throw the hounds off track???
Remember that one left turn you took last year? I yelled as loud as I could into the wind, you just kept your head down and spun... ha. +8
ride the pug
Post a Comment