Saturday, April 23

First Dirt First Carbon Shirtless

Did a few hot laps at Hillside today on my new ANGRY CATFISH race frick'n machine. Oh yeah. Felt like home on a carbon based planet carbon based bike carbon based human powered. Had lots of fun today. Found myself hammering into a heavy breathing fit. Loco-motive was I - almost went cross-eyed, or did I?

D-Man has no shirt again. Not sure what color he'll be blowing in the wind this Summer. He's psyched to tear it up, and he will. I can tell you he's biking to work, at the Green shop. The Bars still wants him behind their kilt. Call me an old bias pappa but the Fish don't know no kin. D-man is 16 in days, changing for the stronger by the minute. I found myself having to work a little to keep up with the brianiac on climbs. Uh oh! Not yet! I think he wants to stay the same colors.....we'll see. It's his game. I'll simply official.

No comments: