Yesterday on the way to work, through woods the pug tires made a sound just like a dodge ball. You know the sound when you slap or smash the dodge ball...pong pung poog - pong pong pung. As the pug sunk into 3+ inches of granular ice balls over slop the pug tubes sung to me, loudly, through the quiet morning hours. It reminded me of summer time 29'er rigid with 2.3's on (makes the fwappita sound). How will it sound full carbon?
After the hard 1.5 hour push through ice ball morning woods o' commute the work day went fast. Post work 5 of us met for pug foolery. Near 3 hours more including pedaling through glenwood/bassett creek area in a river like stream that was over a foot deep (angle high). Two of us did that. Surprised feet stayed dry. Many hill climb competitions (repeats until mucho taxed). We we're all trying the pug up onto picnic bench. I amped it up and started doing onto the table top. Jack and I made it multiple times. He actually beat me at my game getting onto the two tables lined up into a row. 1, then off and immeadiatley back onto another. I bent my big ring. He owed me the point from the Levis trip.
After biking to Afton and back last Thursday, Saturday ride, gym work, running and yesterday snowy double day I be hammered. A day of rest, sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Who got the gold?
Full carbon? What you talkin about Heath-is?
I got the gold Jimmay
You watched me and jack drop the wall. No gold for you.
Getting a ride from ED "TAPOUT", no gold.
Now you owe me a point, rock on top of Glenwood.
Post a Comment