RED WING XC "sport start video of under 29 class, pic of my Dad too). Nice pic of Duncan at skinnyski.com D-man made the highlights. We all had good races. Duncan and I went single speed. I scpored 7th for cash payout, wahoo. My race was good but 32x20 gearing too spinny for prolouge. By the time I passed a group of 5 the rest of the speedsters we're off. I saw them a few time but basically in nomads land the whole humid race.
MONDAY CLIMBING "climbing with family and Andy" It rained a bit yet we climbed multiple routes that we're dry enough. Look at mom climb again. It's been 15+ years. I was able to onsight crank-n-go-go 10d off the couch. Nice. Check out great pics of climb here .. it looked different but it's the same climb.
http://www.mountainproject.com/v/minnesota/barn_bluff_red_wing/perfect_crimb_area/105826082
CANOE FISHING WEDNESDAY "Leo with the big catch" I once again woke Leo early and we fished. I paddled alot on lake Mntka. He caught one!!
BUCK HILL THURSDAY AGAIN me and the boys hit it for good times. Had a good race on the single speed 34x18 29'er. Hammered the finish to edge out two for 5th.

No comments:
Post a Comment