Friday, July 23

Buck #10 and July PRO Ranking

All 5 of us hit Buck Hill last night. This was Amy's 2nd race this year. Leo a handful. Alta likes to go for fun. Duncan hit almost every race, I hit them all. 10 races already!! I had a good race. Off the line with a little pedal slip no hole shot. To start I was third btwn H-wood & Barry. H-wood starting moving over fast to get aisde Barry & didn't know he was cutting me off fast!! I said H-wood H-wood!! It was un-nerving as I could sense and see Chris and Brendan's wheels beside me. We managed to avoid issue as no tangle or crash noises occurred. All part of the thrill. After that Brendan, Chris & I hammered past H-wood before 1st set of woods we gapped others a bit. Cody was charging, went by later on hill traverse. I chased those 3 hard but could not hang. That's how it went for rest of 3.5 laps. I held off Barry, John & Dave for 4th! Backwards lap with hairpin funk corners and punchy climbs was fun on SS 29 rigid 36x19! Picture below, current national pro rankings. Funny my ussual top 6 pro finishes around here would equate to 15+ at a local populated western race. And at national circuit race what 40th+ of 50? Regradless it's fun to see my name so high in nat'l ranking. My highest rank yet!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure it's not top users at the local blood bank?

=8